As Chief Culinary Officer, the Chef acts as a member of your team, onsite (your location) and offsite (remotely) to provide world-class culinary consulting on product strategy, recipe development, and optimization of food-related operations. CCO services are available in two forms:
- On Request — project work, as needed, on-demand (contact for estimate).
- On Retainer — long-term contract work (6-12 months or more) at a reduced rate, for acting as an outsourced senior staff member (contact for estimate).
CCO Services include:
- Aligning culinary products and recipes with current food, cooking, and dietary trends.
- Updating product and ingredient strategies for current trends, point-of-sale and e-commerce marketing, and the near-term future.
- Menu design and evolution for restaurants, boxed food, and other food services.
- Branded content and ideation for advertisers.
- Test kitchen management and workflow optimization.
- Training and management of test kitchen staff and mentoring interns.
- Food innovation and recipe development.
- Recipe editing and creation of style guides.
Email me@ChefDianaAndrews.com for more information or an estimate.