Private, Family, or Group Cooking Classes (virtual and in-person): cooking healthier meals, menu planning, fast and fun sheet pan dinners, weeknight meals, holiday dinners, date night dinners, knife skills, kitchen and pantry organization, baking and pastry arts.
Here are a few of my classes:
- Garlicky Marinated Raw Tomato Sauce
- Vegan/Vegetarian Peanut Sauce
- Carrot-Top Pesto
- Smoky-Spicy-Savory-Sweet Tomato Jam
- Baked Feta with Herbs, Cherry Tomatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil & Cherry Tomatoes
- Bourbon-Candied Mixed Nuts
- Baked Brie with Curry and Chutney
Sheet Pan & One-Pot Meals
- Easy Moroccan-Style Sweet & Savory Harissa Chicken with Chickpeas, Olives & Prunes
- Sheet Pan Shrimp, Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes & Sweet Onions with Orange Dressing
- Indian-Style Baingan Bharta
Soups & Stews
- Garlicky Greens & White Beans “Stoup” with Ditalini & Chicken
- Chocolate Stout Chili
- Kale & Quinoa Soup with Sweet & Crunchy Roasted Vegetables
- The secrets to cooking the perfect, restaurant-quality steak in 15 minutes in your own kitchen are revealed in this class.
- Learn how simple seasoning and a great cut of meat combined with the proper cooking methods will produce the perfect steak every time.
Email me@ChefDianaAndrews.com for more information or an estimate.